Everything DiSC® Agile EQ helps employees read the emotional and interpersonal needs of a situation and respond accordingly.
By combining the personalized insights of DiSC® with active emotional intelligence development, employees discover an agile approach to workplace interactions and learn to navigate outside their comfort zone, empowering them to meet the demands of any situation.
Participants discover their EQ strengths, recognize their EQ potential, and commit to customized strategies for building agility. The result is an emotionally intelligent workforce that can support your thriving agile culture.
The Everything DiSC Agile EQ assessment provides a personalized, 26-page profile to explore their DiSC style, learn about the instinctive mindsets that shape their responses and interactions, recognize opportunities to stretch beyond what comes naturally to them, and gain actionable strategies to become more agile in their approach to social and emotional situations. The assessment may be used on its own or with companion facilitation by a certified DiSC trainer.
Learn more about Everything DiSC Agile EQ by watching this video.
Everything DiSC® Agile EQ™ Facilitation Kit includes:
- Three modules (varying from 60-100 minutes)
- Fully-scripted facilitation with engaging activities
- Agile EQ video that features DiSC® styles in real work situations
- Facilitation is available as unlocked PowerPoint slides and Word documents–making a custom program easier than ever
- Ability to select and switch out video clips, modify presentation slides, Facilitator Guide and handouts
- Add or delete segments to fit any timeframe or workshop configuration
Shipping costs are additional.
Learn more about the connection between agility and emotional intelligence in this free e-book, Agility Unlocked.
Download a sample Everything DiSC Agile EQ profile report and the Everything Agile EQ Facilitator Kit brochure.
Want to understand the difference between using Everything DiSC® Workplace™ or Everything DiSC Agile EQ in your organization? This information compares the two assessments.
Contact us to learn how we can provide a virtual or hybrid training for your team at email@example.com.