Have you been managing the “status quo” for more years than you can remember? Although you are part of a good team, do you feel that some changes could help your organization go from being good to great?
If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, then your organization may be ready for a strategic realignment initiative. It’s important to take a step back every so often to evaluate where you are, where you are going, and whether you have the right things in place to be successful.
Invest in a Strategic Realignment Initiative
Successful associations understand market needs, recognize the need to align what they offer to meet those needs, and employ change management strategies to adapt successfully to changing landscapes.
This may be the right time to invest in a process to assess, educate, and influence your stakeholders to make good changes for the market, your organization and your members.
- Understand how stakeholders perceive you, your brand and messaging.
- Identify the needs of the business community and how you can best serve.
- Create a new strategic direction and what it takes to get there.
- Evaluate your programming—decide what to retain, refine, refer and retire.
- Develop a membership model that provides exceptional value and drives revenue.
- Implement a strategic communication plan that is focused on promoting your unified brand and leveraging key marketing messages.
Maximize your impact in the community. Contact Hight Performance Today!
Let the team at Hight Performance Group unlock the door to your organization’s success and strengthen your ability to serve the business community. With access to the best resources in the industry, we handle projects large and small.
Learn more about our strategic alignment approach. Our alignment modules help you move forward a step at a time. Download the Strategic Realignment Flyer here. Contact Cathi Hight and schedule a complimentary introductory call to determine how she may best help you plan and implement your strategic realignment initiative.