WEBINAR RECORDING WITH CATHI HIGHT
Take Back Your Time and Your Life!
Top three reasons to watch this webinar recording:
- You will gain a better understanding of the "myth of multitasking" and why it actually hurts your brain.
- Rather than saying "Yes" to everything, you will discover the six ways you can say “No” or “Not right now”.
- You will clearly realize how time suckers easily steal 8 weeks a year from your life and how you can gain it back.
While you are dedicated to what you do...
- Do you dream about work?
- Are you working more hours than you’d like?
- Has chaos become the new “normal” in your office?
Multiple ‘To Do’ lists, endless emails, conflicting priorities and staff shortages place relentless demands on your time. The result is longer work weeks, less personal time and increased stress levels.
The solution is multitasking, coming in early and staying late, and/or buying Tylenol in bulk… or is there a better way to get more done in less time with less stress?
Yes, there is a solution and it’s learning how to “work smarter, not harder”. But, what does that really mean? It’s about recognizing work habits that are counter-productive and creating work environments that allow employees to work and live a more balanced life.
Stop the insanity and learn how to gain more than 6 hours of productivity a week!
Cathi Hight helps organizations maximize resources, develop effective teams, and “work smarter, not harder.” She has worked with organizations from the association, education, finance and insurance, nonprofit and public sector to streamline operations, develop customer-centricity, and navigate market changes. Cathi shares proven strategies that will save you time and increase your bottom line.
Learn from Cathi Hight the “secret sauce” of time management strategies that really work.
Be Pre-Registered for our Deep Dive Productivity Webinars!
Purchase Cathi’s new Work Smarter, Not Harder online program and be pre-registered for the next 4 monthly deep dive productivity webinars as part of your Activate, Propel, or Master package.