Get a sneak peek at Cathi Hight's new book “A New Approach To Tiered Membership” to increase your Chamber's ability to attract and retain members
In this day and age of meeting customer needs, a generic membership approach no longer works. A New Approach to Tired Membership provides the basis to analyzing and developing a successful plan for creating a custom approach that delivers value and meets individual customer’s needs. Highly recommended.
Mark A V’Soske, CAE, President, Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce
Cathi Hight knows chambers, understands members, and her tiered system is the special sauce for turning your membership sales from a business transaction into a meaningful relationship based on a blending of mutual interests.
John Tayer, President and CEO, Boulder Chamber
Here’s what you will learn:
- Whether it is time to consider a change to your membership model
- The pros and cons of various models
- About the changing landscape that Chambers and your business communities are facing
- Super-trends that are driving new membership challenges and opportunities
- The factors (beyond ROI) that are impacting Chambers around the U.S.
- How advancing your organization's vision and providing value can work for you
“A New Approach To Tiered Membership”
Get your SNEAK PEEK of Cathi Hight’s new book.
Enter your name and email address to register today!
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Cathi distills the complexities of operating membership organizations into something that is understandable and applicable. She is incredibly knowledgeable of best practices, her frameworks are spot-on, but she is always welcoming to new ideas and approaches. Her hallmark is how graciously she shares her knowledge, experience and wisdom. A conversation with Cathi always leads to an improvement in whatever I am working on.
Jonathan Packard, Senior VP of Business Development, Greater Killeen Chamber of Commerce