“Kill the Sacred Cows: How to Evaluate, Refine, and Drop Member Benefits”
Get rid of programs, events and benefits that have outlived their purpose!
- Do you keep adding programs, but don’t replace the “old”?
- Is “event fatigue” and time poverty resulting in staff burnout and lower member attendance?
- Are events “protected” due to department silos or to appease volunteer leaders?
You need a process to evaluate what you offer, agreed upon criteria that your board and staff can support, and decision making tools that can refine or replace member benefits.
Discover how to use a Membership Benefits Matrix to conduct an annual review and say goodbye to Sacred Cows whose time has come and gone. This webinar will help you create alignment for your mission, strategic plan and your members’ interests. Your staff and your members will appreciate that you did!
Being essential requires taking a hard look at what you do and why!
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to recognize the Sacred Cows that are holding you hostage from serving today’s members
- How an annual evaluation process can help you assess your programs and benefits
- What 3 strategies will help you kill the sacred cows and stay relevant to members
Cathi Hight, author of The Member Retention Kit and A New Approach to Tiered Membership helps you attract and retain members. She teaches you how to deliver benefits that your members value and effectively communicate the value of membership. Discover what works as Cathi shares the secrets of developing membership models that appeal to today’s members.