“Chamber Evolution: How to Be the Leader Your Community Needs”
All member-driven associations know that change is the only constant. Chambers of Commerce are excellent examples of how change forces us to re-evaluate our roles and what we offer to continue to meet the demands of the community and our partners.
For those rethinking the “chamber” brand:
- Are you a member-based or community-based organization?
- Why will Millennials support you?
- What revenue streams will sustain your mission?
Explore how 8 mega trends are driving change for your community and shaping new roles for Chambers of Commerce. This webinar will challenge your thinking about who you are, who you serve and why!
The crossroad is ahead. Which direction will you choose?
In this webinar, you’ll:
- Recognize how trends are reshaping priorities and value perceptions.
- Explore how the future will create winners and losers in the industry and in your communities.
- Discover how 3 Chambers are evolving to be the leaders their communities need.
Cathi Hight, thought-leader and author of The Member Retention Kit and A New Approach to Tiered Membership, helps you attract and retain members. She teaches associations of all sizes how to navigate change, deliver benefits that our essential to your stakeholders, and effectively communicate the value of membership. Discover what works as Cathi shares the secrets that appeal to today’s members.